In view of the further development of our business, Flexcom aims to hire a talented and motivated Digital Marketing Analyst to join our team in Belval, Esch-sur-Alzette. The selected candidate will have the opportunity to be part of an agile company on the brink of entering a new phase of its growth and offering many opportunities for learning and development. He / She will support Flexcom’s growth by bringing challenging ideas that drive brand & product awareness and business objectives.
Design creative content, develop strategies for growth and increasing online presence are the challenges to be faced by our future colleague. Working closely together with of our Product Manager, the Digital Marketing Analyst will have as main responsibilities the following:
- Enhance brand awareness in the digital space
- Identify the marketing trends and ensure that the brand is in front of the industry developments
- Optimize content for the website and social networking channels such as Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google Plus, etc
- Edit and post content, videos, podcasts, and audio content on online sites
- Work on SEO of the website pages.
- Track the website traffic flow and provide internal reports
- Develop a KPI board to ensure reliable performance measurement tracking on a monthly basis (Google Analytics)
- Execute social media efforts to improve KPIs, likes, shares, tweets, etc.
- Creating and executing SMS, and email-based marketing campaigns.
- Contribute to the development of our marketing materials (clients presentations, brochures, capability statements, etc)
- Assist in all facets of event management & coordination: invitation drafting, emailing campaign, registrations follow-up, external suppliers management, on-site support and post-event analysis
- Attend networking events and product launches.
Desired skills and Experience:
- University / Master degree in marketing
- 2-5 years of experience in marketing/communications, experience within a telecommunication company is a plus
- You have a strong knowledge of Social Media Communications, Digital PR and Content Marketing
- Excellent graphic design skills
- Experience in working with Google Analytics.
- You have strong writing abilities and storytelling skills
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience with marketing automation, Google AdWords, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) etc;
- You collaborate openly and proactively with team members
- Ability to work effectively in a deadline-driven work environment, attention to detail, and ability to multitask.
- Ability to work with and influence others in remote organizations.
- Business level proficiency in French and English. Any other languages are considered an asset
- Experience with HTML/CSS, JS, SQL, PHP is a plus
- Attractive salary
- Meal vouchers
- Transport and parking subventions
- A supportive, dynamic and comfortable workplace.
Please send your resume to the following address: email@example.com