In view of the further development of our business, Flexcom aims to hire a talented and motivated Software Engineer to reinforce our team in Luxembourg.
The holder of this position will have to:
- Assure daily management of systems
- Provide high client support remotely as well as onsite
- Testing and evaluating the software our company develops
- Participate in software evolution tasks
- Assure preventive and corrective maintenance and propose enhancements
- Provide basic training to our partners/final clients in the use of the software
- Guarantee deliverables quality
TECHNICAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Excellent command of Windows, Linux and IP network
- Experience with MsSQL and MySQL database as well as with BI and ETL tools.
- Knowledge of VoIP/Telecom is an asset
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience
- Able to work in a team but feel equally comfortable to work autonomously
- Able to promptly answer support related emails and phone calls
- Efficiently meet deadlines
- Good communication skills (oral and written), interpersonal, organization and presentation skills
- Open to learning from colleagues
- Have good attention to details
- Proactive and generate new ideas
- Like to work in a multi-cultural and challenging environment
- Out-of-the-box thinker;
- Autonomous and self-organized, while working as an integrated part of the team.
- Attractive salary
- Meal vouchers
- Transport and parking subventions
- A supportive, dynamic and comfortable workplace.
This job is for our Luxemburg headquarters, please send your resume and motivation letter to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org